The Website www.ddspoland.com does not collect automatically any information, except for information included in the cookie files.
Cookie files comprise information data in text files, which are stored on the terminal device of the Website user.
Cookie files are used in order to:
- adjust the content of the Website to the unique preferences of the individual users
- enable the Website owners to create their own usage statistics
- maintain the Website user’s session (after logging in)
Within the framework of the Website, the following types of cookie files are used:
- cookie files allowing the use of the services available within the Website
- cookie files enabling the collection of information and statistics about the way of using the Website
- cookie files enabling proper display of the Website, depending on the individual specification of the Website user’s terminal device
- cookie files allowing to provide the users with advertising content tailored to their individual preferences
Internet browsers implicitly allow for storing cookie files on the user’s terminal device. Website users can make changes at any time in the settings of cookie files so as to override automatic cookie files handling. Detailed information about the way of overriding the cookie files handling are available in the ‘Help’ section of the web browser menu.
Restrictions in using cookie files may affect certain functionalities and proper display of the Website.